Friday, October 3, 2008

Song: "Love is what you've been through"

LOVE IS WHAT YOU'VE BEEN THROUGH WITH SOMEBODY
(music and lyrics by Joseph Bishara)
----------------------------------

I was staring at a stranger dressed scantily
Inasmuchas this seductress stared right back at me
Her image underneath the triple-x marquis,
Then some wisdom showed me a fool
Love is what you've been through ... with somebody.

REFRAIN:
Love is what you've been through with somebody.
Love is what you go through for someone.
Love is what you've been through with somebody.
If you want to start having fun,
That's how the race is run.
That's how the race is won.
Love someone!

She's been with me through it all, through thick and thin,
through sunny and rainy, through lose and win,
I'll tell you how I know that it's love I'm in,
Darling I love you true,
'Cause love is what you've been through ... with somebody.

(REFRAIN)

My boy got in some trouble, did something wrong at school
I could tell he didn't think that I would think he was cool
But he forgot about dad's golden rule.
Daddy thinks you're beautiful
'Cause love is what you've been through ... with somebody.

(REFRAIN)

No comments: